This training highlights how to develop and maintain EMS according to the ISO 14001 standard. You will be exposed to all the clauses, the changes incorporated to the standard and fundamental concepts of the standard.
The implementation and internal auditor's course contains all that are needed on the implementation and best audit practices of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) according to the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
The learners will be able to:
- Explain the need of Environmental Management Systems.
- Discuss fundamental concepts and terms associated with EMS.
- Describe the benefits of EMS to organizations.
- Describe the benefits of EMS to stakeholders.
- Describe the main clauses in ISO 14001:2015.
- List and discuss the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Describe the context of the organizations.
- Explain the application of PDCA in EMS.
- Describe the elements of EMS requirements.
- Discuss and conduct internal audits as a way of checking the performance of EMS in an organization.
- Discuss the involvement of Top Management in management reviews.
Benefits of the Training to Organizations
- Improved financial savings by the organization through loss prevention.
- Improved ability to identify the environmental aspects and impacts, thereby reducing risk of environmental incidents.
- Implementing systems that ponder socio-economic needs and environmental circumstances.
- Improves efficiency of the environmental management system.
- An in-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001:2018.
Click here to learn online at your own pace.