Integrated Management System (IMS) brings together all of an organization’s systems and processes into one complete framework, enabling an organization work as a single unit with unified objectives. This course contains all that you need to know about the integrated implementation & management of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
In this course, you will learn how organizations can implement and maintain Integrated Management Systems (IMS) according to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, and ISO 14001:2015 standards. This course will be of great benefit to industries and industrial professionals seeking to implement all and/or any one of the three (3) standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, and ISO 14001:2015.
Additionally, the course covers the management system auditing guidelines as per the ISO 19011 standard needed in implementing and sustaining the IMS within an organization.
1. Foundations of Integrated Management Systems (IMS).
2. Environmental Management Systems - ISO 14001 Implementation.
3. Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS) - ISO 45001 Implementation.
4. Quality Management Systems - ISO 9001 Implementation.
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
1. Discuss the various implementation levels and aspects of IMS.
2. Discuss fundamental concepts relating to Integrated Management Systems.
3. Describe the elements of ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems Standard.
4. Describe the foundations of ISO 14001:22015 – Environmental Management Systems Standard.
5. Discuss ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Standard.
6. Describe all the auditable clauses in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:22015 & ISO 45001:2018.
Who this course is for:
1. ISO Management Systems Auditors
2. Business owners and leaders
3. Operations Managers, Supervisors etc.
4. QA/QC managers
5. Production managers
7. Anyone desiring to learn and improve on their knowledge of ISO Management Systems.
8. Organizations desiring to transit to IMS etc.