This course explains the implementation of ISO 45001 management system to control and improve the safety or occupational health and safety performance of an organization. It provides guidance in building the OH&S management system in support of an organization's processes, linking the management system to the requirements of ISO 45001:2018, to support third-party certification. Included in this course, are best practices as well as common weaknesses experienced in many organizations as per ISO 45001 implementation.
This course will enable organizations implement and maintain OH&SMS according to ISO 45001:2018 standard. The course provides in-depth information about the expectations of a good OH&SMS audit, providing practical guide on how to conduct internal audits for ISO 45001:2018 Management Systems. As a business owner, this course will help you understand what sort of commitment is required to implement ISO 45001.
It shows how to turn that initial thought into reality within your business, including the costs and benefits. Anyone who desires to understand the implementation of ISO 45001 will find this course very useful since it is delivered in simple and easily understandable manner.
This course helps you explain to your employees the purpose of the standard. It gives an overview of the benefits of ISO 45001 compliance.
Benefits of the Course to Organizations:
1. Improved financial savings by the organization through accident prevention.
2. Improved ability to identify the health & safety near misses, thereby reducing risk of health & safety incidents.
3. Implementing systems that ponder socio-economic needs and safety circumstances.
4. Improves efficiency of the occupational health & safety management system.
5. An in-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
6. Implement and sustain an OH&S management system in line with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
Who this course is for:
1. Safety officers
2. Management Systems Auditors
3. QA Managers
4. Business leaders & managers
5. Anyone who desires to learn and improve their skills and knowledge on ISO 45001 etc.
You would be issued a printable digital certificate via mail after completing this course and scoring at least 70% in the assessment. The assessment would be sent to you via mail after completing your study.
NOTE THAT YOU HAVE A LIFETIME ACCESS TO THIS COURSE ONCE YOU ENROL!