Quality management system (QMS) refers to a formal system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives. QMS helps manage and direct an organization’s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements and improve its effectiveness and efficiency on a continuous basis.
In this course, you will learn how organizations can implement and maintain QMS according to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. The course explains all the clauses, the changes incorporated to the standard and outlines fundamental concepts of the standard to learners.
The course touches in details, everything you need to know about Quality Management Systems (QMS). You will learn how organizations can implement and maintain Quality Management Systems (QMS) according to the ISO 9001:2015 standards. In this course, you will learn how organizations that are already certified to ISO 9001:2008 can migrate to ISO 9001:2015.
1. Discuss history of the review of ISO 9001.
2. Describe changes made between previous standard and the latest.
3. Examine the misconception associated with the review.
4. Describe the context of the organization.
5. Discuss the process approach and risk-based thinking.
6. Discuss the PDCA cycle.
7. Discuss organizational knowledge and its importance.
8. Discuss internal audit as a way organizations check the effectiveness of their management systems.
9. Discuss top management involvement in QMS and management reviews.
10. List all auditable clauses in ISO 9001:2015.
11. Describe all requirements of ISO 9001:2015 auditable clauses.
Who this course is for
1. ISO Management Systems Auditors
2. Business owners and leaders
3. Operations Managers, Supervisors
4. QA/QC managers & supervisors
5. Production managers & Supervisors
7. Anyone desiring to learn and improve on their knowledge of QMS etc.
Benefits of this Course to Organizations
• Improved quality and service
• Defining, improving, and controlling processes
• Reduced wastes and costs
• Preventing mistakes
• Facilitating and identifying training opportunities
• Enhances employee engagement
• Helps set up organization-wide direction
• On time delivery
• Right first time approach
• Fewer customers’ complaints and returned products
You would be issued a printable digital certificate via mail after completing this course and scoring at least 70% in the assessment. The assessment would be sent to you via mail after completing your study.
NOTE THAT YOU HAVE A LIFETIME ACCESS TO THIS COURSE ONCE YOU ENROL!