This course provides thorough training on the implementation of ISO 9001 standard, all its requirements and required skills necessary to effectively complete an internal and external (i.e. first, second and third party) audit from the auditor’s point of view. The course is designed in a practical way to ensure that the auditor acquires all the necessary techniques required to confidently conduct effective audit, both internal and external. This intensive course is specifically designed to train corporate staff to serve as ISO 9001 lead auditors.
This course consists of all necessary information to enable you understand all of ISO 9001:2015 requirements and to perform a complete ISO 9001 audit in a supplier’s facility, as well as, in behalf of a certification body. You will acquire cutting-edge techniques and skills to plan and confidently carry out internal and external audits in line with ISO 19011 requirements and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
The course exposes you to key techniques in ISO/IEC 17024 standard, ISO 19011 - Guidelines for auditing management systems standard, ISO/IEC 17021 Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems, ISO/IEC 17025 – Requirements for testing and calibration laboratories standard and ISO 10012-1-Quality assurance requirements for measuring equipment — Part 1: Metrological confirmation system for measuring equipment standard. At the end of this course, you would have acquired the necessary skills that will enable you conduct effective remote audit, from anywhere across the world.
You will understand the role of International Accreditation Forum (IAF) with respect to certification bodies. You will acquire capabilities and competencies in auditing organizations based on best practices.
The course consists of FREE downloadable templates, white papers and other resources that you can practice with to enhance your skills or customize for your personal and/or professional usage.
What you'll learn:
1) Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001.
2) Gain ability in interpreting the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit.
3) Understand the relationship between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks such as ISO/IEC 17021-1, ISO/IEC 17024, ISO 10012-1 etc.
4) Understand various roles of the auditor in planning, leading and following up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
5) Acquire the competencies of an auditor to lead an audit and audit team.
Who this course is for:
1) Auditors seeking to perform and lead ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits.
2) Managers or consultants who desire to master a Quality Management System audit process.
3) Personnel with the responsible of maintaining conformance with QMS requirements.
4) Technical experts seeking to take part in a Quality Management System audit
Expert advisors and professionals in Quality Management.