Lean Six Sigma White Belt is the basic level of certification that provides complete information about basic concepts of Six Sigma and lean. White Belts assist with change management within an organization, participate on local problem solving teams that support projects and other primary responsibilities.
This Lean Six Sigma White Belt FREE Course is designed to give students a complete overview of Six Sigma and Lean principles. This course covers exactly what lean Six Sigma is and how it can be used in businesses and industries around the world to streamline operations and eliminate waste. The FREE course is perfect for individuals who are looking to acquire fundamental knowledge about Lean Six Sigma and process improvement.
Who this course is for
1. Quality control/Quality Assurance personnel and managers
2. Project team members, coordinators, supervisors and managers.
3. Quality management students and professionals.
4. Individuals who wish to learn or improve their knowledge of lean six sigma.
5. Business leaders and managers, line supervisors/managers, customer service personnel and managers.
6. Engineers, manufacturing and production officers, technicians and technologists.
• Introduction to Lean Six Sigma.
• Benefits of Lean Six Sigma.
• Lean Six Sigma Categories & Roles.
• The 8 Wastes.
• Identifying and Eliminating the 8 Wastes.
• The DMAIC Methodology.
Note that you have a lifetime access to this course FREE OF CHARGE.
Scroll down and start learning!!!