A Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a professional with demonstrable fundamental knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads limited improvement projects and / or serves as a team member taking part in more complex improvement projects under the leadership of a Certified Green Belt or Black Belt.
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course has been designed to enhance students’ knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean principles. The course covers details about what Six Sigma & Lean are, and how they can be applied in manufacturing, production, healthcare, hospitality and other businesses around the world to improve process efficiency, eliminate waste and improve quality.
This course is perfect for individuals who desires to improve their skills and develop core competence in Lean Six Sigma and process improvement techniques.
Who this course is for
1. Quality control/Quality Assurance personnel and managers
2. Project team members, coordinators, supervisors and managers.
3. Quality management students and professionals.
4. Individuals who wish to learn or improve their knowledge of quality management.
5. Business leaders and managers, line supervisors/managers, customer service personnel and managers.
6. Engineers, manufacturing and production officers, technicians and technologists.
1) Introduction to Lean Six Sigma.
2) Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques
3) Process Analysis Tools and Techniques
4) Visual analysis tools and techniques
5) Statistical Analysis Tools and Techniques
6) Project and Team Management Tools and Techniques
7) Overview of Lean Six Sigma Tools & Techniques
8) Define Phase: High Level Process Map SIPOC Diagram
9) Define Phase: Project Charter
10) Define Phase: Voice of the Customers (VOC)
11) Measure Phase: Data Collection Planning
12) Analyze Phase: Fishbone Diagram
13) Analyze Phase: Process Analysis
14) Analyze Phase: 5 Whys
15) Analyze Phase: Pareto Chart
16) Improve Phase: Visual Management & 5S
17) Improve Phase: Mistake Proofing
18) Control Phase
You would be issued a printable digital certificate via mail after completing this course and scoring at least 70% in the assessment. The assessment would be sent to you via mail after completing your study.
NOTE THAT YOU HAVE A LIFETIME ACCESS TO THIS COURSE ONCE YOU ENROL!