Operations management is the administration of effective business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within an organization. It is concerned with the process of converting materials and labour into goods and services as efficiently as possible.
In this course, you will learn how to make key decision business decisions, including handling of all activities required in creating and delivering an organization's goods or services to its customers on a day-to-day basis in an effective and efficient manner.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1) Explain the role of operations management in an organization.
2) State responsibilities and skills of an operations manager.
3) Differentiate between strategic operations decisions and tactical operations decisions.
4) Discuss the types of models that can be used as a decision-making tool.
5) Describe nine types of operations management decisions.
6) Apply the principles of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) for your processes.
7) Manage your process and product quality.
8) Effectively manage your supply chain processes
9) Implement lean production systems to enhance efficiency production and/or delivery of products and services.
1) Develop strategic thinking ability required to achieve operational excellence.
2) Develop operational thinking methodology required to lead operational innovation.
3) Learn how to integrate effective operational routines into any organizational culture.
4) Develop and improve leadership skills to get buy-in across all levels of the organization.
5) Ability to network across departments within your organization.
You would be issued a printable digital certificate via mail after completing this course and scoring at least 70% in the assessment. The assessment would be sent to you via mail after completing your study.
NOTE THAT YOU HAVE A LIFETIME ACCESS TO THIS COURSE ONCE YOU ENROL!