Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools which seek to improve the quality of processes and process outputs by identifying, eliminating defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes. It is a disciplined, statistic-based data-driven improvement methodology for eliminating defects in a product, process or service. Six Sigma process can also be identified as a measure of process and performance that strives to run the business efficiently. Because of its importance and effectiveness, certification in Six Sigma has gradually gained popularity among hundreds of organizations and professionals across the globe.
Professionals with this expertise are highly valued, and this course will help you become such a professional.
At the end of this training, you would have mastered the principles, tools and techniques required for continual process improvement and will be able to creatively implement them with a view to transforming business and manufacturing/production processes to one that consistently meets customers' requirements.
1) Introduction to Six Sigma
2) Statistical Process Control (SPC)
3) Design of Experiment (DOE)
4) Taguchi Methods & Robust Design
5) Quality Loss Function (QLF)
6) Signal to Noise (S/N) Ratio
7) Six Sigma & Benchmarking
Who this course is for
1. Quality control/Quality Assurance personnel and managers
2. Project team members, coordinators, supervisors and managers.
3. Quality management students and professionals.
4. Individuals who wish to learn or improve their knowledge of Six Sigma.
5. Business leaders and managers, line supervisors/managers, customer service personnel and managers.
6. Engineers, manufacturing and production officers, technicians and technologists.
You would be issued a printable digital certificate via mail after completing this course and scoring at least 70% in the assessment. The assessment would be sent to you via mail after completing your study.
NOTE THAT YOU HAVE A LIFETIME ACCESS TO THIS COURSE ONCE YOU ENROL!