This Environmental Management Systems (EMS) training materials shows organizations how to maintain EMS according to the ISO 14001 standard. This training material helps to explain all the clauses, the changes incorporated to the standard and outlines fundamental concepts of the standard to learners.
This training material contains everything you need about Environmental Management Systems (EMS) to enable facilitators explain how organizations can maintain Environmental Management Systems (EMS) according to the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
The facilitator will be able to help learners to:
- Explain the need of Environmental Management Systems.
- Discuss fundamental concepts and terms associated with EMS.
- Describe the benefits of EMS to organizations.
- Describe the benefits of EMS to stakeholders.
- Describe the main clauses in ISO 14001:2015.
- List and discuss the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Describe the context of food organizations.
- Explain the application of PDCA in EMS.
- Describe the elements of EMS requirements.
- Discuss and conduct internal audits as a way of checking the performance of EMS in an organization.
- Discuss the involvement of Top Management in management reviews.
Benefits of the Training to Organizations
- Improved financial savings by the organization through loss prevention.
- Improved ability to identify the environmental aspects and impacts, thereby reducing risk of environmental incidents.
- Implementing systems that ponder socio-economic needs and environmental circumstances.
- Improves efficiency of the environmental management system.
- An in-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001:2018.
- Implement and sustain an environmental management system in line with the requirements of ISO 14001:2018.
The training material is tailored to meet the need of:
- Production and Process Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Anyone involved in the managing and purchasing of hazardous substances
- Managers, Supervisors, and Consultants who will be part of an Environmental Management Systems Implementation Team
- People who are involved in the implementation, maintenance or supervising of an ISO 14001
After payment, you will immediately receive an email with a link to download this material.