About Organization: Our client is an organization with vast experience in wide range of businesses, with expertise in engineering fields and diversified business interest in the Oil & Gas, Power, Trading and Industrial Maintenance sectors.
Job Summary: This role will be responsible for project quality control checks on site and also ensuring compliance with the Company Quality Management System and client specification standards.
- Implement quality practices and processes in service centre work delivery
- Check and complete Quality Inspection Checklists as work progresses
- Performs goods receiving inspection in the service centre.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to Quality Control aspects
- Ensures activities on the Project ITP (Inspection and Test plan) are implemented
- Ensure Quality standards required for each product service are duly complied with
- Verify all Job completion documentation-Job reports, pictures, and relevant records
- Implement project ITP using quality codes, standards and specifications for tests and inspections activities.
- Ensure implementation of Quality Plan and procedures for the project activities.
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff in measuring and testing a product or a service.
- Verify subcontractor’s quality activities on project site conform to specifications.
- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services.
- Ensure precision, accuracy and calibration of measuring equipment, tests & measurements and equipment.
- Handling Non-conforming product/services on project site with proper documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining quality inspection records and certifications on site.
- Responsible for safety of quality inspection
- Preparation of Final Documentation and Mechanical Completion.
- First Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a QAQC Inspector. Experience in the Oil ad gas sector will be an added advantage.
- Previous fast paced project experience is required
- Good understanding of the Quality Control Process and service center activities
- Experience in Rotating Equipment Repair and Assembly including Pumps, Compressors etc.
- Experience in welding and fabrication activities
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering/Mechanical drawings
- Ability to use measurement instruments e.g. Vernier caliper, micrometer, dial gauges etc..
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Problem solving skills – root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of Electric Motor Refurbishment is required
Knowledge of painting specs and procedures is a plus
: NGN 150,000:00- NGN 200,000 monthly net.